May 13, 2012

OLD PHOTOS

21
Well, I'm at my grandparents' house right now... This house is a treasure chest. And I've been finding so many things. One drawer was full of pictures. Some I had never seen before! I'm going to share some wonderful pictures with you...mostly of the 90s! (In advance: Yes, I look a lot like my mom, I know!)

Man, something is going on with my eyes. I don't know what it is, but I wonder if it has something to do with spending too much time on the computer. This past year, I've started spending a lot more time staring at this screen. All my homework is done on Word nowadays. A lot of reading is done online. All the info for classes can be found in emails. I am now a blogger, and that's some extra time on the computer. I don't own a TV, so if I want to watch a movie, it's on this computer...  I really am SICK of it. This summer, I am definitely cutting back on computer time. I'm even thinking of writing my blog posts on paper first, so I don't have to sit and think while staring at the computer. Next year as well, I will spend less time on the computer. I will definitely write essays and final papers by hand, at least the outlines, and then copy them onto Word. I'll spend less time watching TV shows online too. I'll spend more time outside... Maybe I need glasses! Who knows. 

I've got some REALLY exciting news!!! 
I opened my email the other day to see that.... the Smith College board has approved my request to accelerate which means I will be graduating a year early! I'm now Class of 2014! I'm so happy. I really want to focus on music. This is very exciting for me.

22-1 Top-003 23 23-8 23-6 7

Do you like old pictures? They don't "bring back memories" for me... I don't remember much! But I love them! I hope you liked these - because I have a ton more that I can post soon :)

Love, Freedom & Truth,

V.

6 comments:

Ann said...

So cute!

Valentina Duracinsky said...

Thanks!

Sarah said...

This is adorable I love going throu old photographs as well

Anonymous said...

that last picture is so cute.

Valentina Duracinsky said...

thanks! Vx

Valentina Duracinsky said...

love em all :) Vx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...