May 13, 2012

Dance, baby

1Yo... 

Do you know how much time I spend dancing to music every day?! 

Mornings are the worst. 
I'm getting ready, listening to music, and... I just dance and dance and dance and never get dressed. Don't get me wrong, dancing around naked is fun. Eventually, I do get dressed. And then I turn the music on, and I dance some more. I dance to everything. Lana del Rey, Ellie Goulding, The Young Folk, Bell X1, probably even Ben Howard, I don't know. 

I love dancing.
I love music. 
Never gonna get things done though. In fact, the music is off right now, so that I could sit down and write this. 


So... have a good day!

Cheers!


That's me as a baby --->



Love, Freedom & Truth,

V.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think we all do!

Diana said...

Oh you can be very happy! I have to learn dancing for my prom in september now but unfortunately I'm very clumsy :/
I hope I can make it and till then I hope YOU have some good other dances (:


http://www.fashionyourlook.blogspot.com/

Valentina Duracinsky said...

Haha good luck!

I sure will :)

Sarah said...

So cute !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...