April 18, 2012

Turquoise in the Sun

IMG_3620

I did it! I have turquoise highlights instead of purple ones. When I bought Manic Panic purple dye, it only really worked when I left it on all night. Still, it wasn't THIS bright! This brand is "Punky Colour". Also left it overnight and look how awesome!

Tonight I'm seeing The Lumineers in concert with Kady! Yay! so fun. Unfortunately, can't take the camera, so there won't be pictures.

Here are some fun pictures from today! So sunny and nice.

IMG_3585
Photobucket
IMG_3581
IMG_3594IMG_3595
IMG_3597
IMG_3618IMG_3609
IMG_3601
IMG_3613
IMG_3615

Like my turquoise highlights? I love them so much! 
Have a wonderful Wednesday! xx

IMG_3622

Love, Freedom & Truth

V.

4 comments:

daz said...

your hair is like kate winslet in The Eternal sunshine of the Spotless Mind!!awesome

Jennifer said...

Cute pictures!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Amazing highlights!

Francis said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...