- I can't wait to be done with all this homework.
- The other day I got my first negative comment on YouTube. It said "Nice cankles, even Lisa Hannigan would be jealous >:)" At first I was hurt. Then I thought: Waaait a minute, I don't have cankles. My ankles are noticeable and fine. What the hell. Then I told some friends. They all said the same thing. I obviously deleted the comment because I am very opposed to spreading negativity in the world. I've also been thinking about getting rid of the "Like/Dislike" option on my videos. I haaate when people dislike my videos. You know, it makes me feel bad. The only way to feel better is to go on Mumford & Sons' channel, or Lisa Hannigan's channel and see that they too have dislikes. I say, ok, some people are just mean or just don't like this kind of music... But again, I hate the "dislike" option on YouTube. Spreading negativity... Just hate it! [If you have an account, go check out my videos and officially like them if you can! It makes me happy to be liked. ♡ ]
- I've got a serious music crush on Kopecky Family Band. Can't stop listening to them! I want them to come to Smith.
- Last night I had my first paid photography/filming job! Filming The Noteables a capella group. It was great. I'll probably put up videos once I'm paid.
- I really want that banjo-ukelele! and a harmonium.
- Woke up at 6AM this morning... what the hell? Then fell back asleep, thankfully.
- Can't wait to be in Italy!
- The diet is going well! It's been really hard finding protein dinners. Also, they ran out of feta, so I can't make my usual salad for lunch.
- I can't wait for this week to be over! (Yes, the week that hasn't even started...)
- I love Family Guy - especially Stewie
- According to Pandora, Iron & Wine sounds like everything. It comes up on every single one of my channels!
- Spread the LOVE, people!
Love, Freedom & Truth,