Well, I've got some blog posts lined up, but I just don't seem to be finishing them lately! This is my last week of classes, so I will get back to blogging very soon! No worries. Here's a short post to let you know what I'm up to...
PLAN FOR THE DAY
1. Take a shower
2. Tidy up room + take out recycling once and for all...
3. Go to Serio's, pick something up
4. Text Kady to see if she will join me at the café to study (Woodstar or Haymarket)
5. Go to café: Study for Psychology test. Start thinking about project + Final paper for Education class. Take journal, write a little!
6. Stay positive all day! Smile!
7. Ask Kady if she still wants to buy Hungry Ghost bread + goat cheese for dinner
8. Text Alex to see when she wants to practice the violin song.
9. Skype my mom or have her call me on my cell (since I will be out most of the day)
10. Play songs on ukelele, guitar and mandolin. Have fun with melodica!
Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
Love, Freedom & Truth,
[Photo: My friend Nikki and me]