|Awesome bow tie... It's green in real life.|
So far today...
1. I'm really happy I got to Skype my best friend Louise! It was great... Because I love her!
2. I discovered "home fries" thanks to Lily. Very yummy indeed!
3. I have way too much homework.
4. I have listened to The Ballroom Thieves' songs at least 5 times. (ok, that's a lie. At least 15. But I don't wanna seem crazy & obsessed...!)
5. I had to do laundry because I only had one pair of underwear left. So, I decided that my goal in life is to own 365 pairs of underwear so I only have to do laundry once a year.
6. This made me realize I have hit a new level of laziness.
7. A friend from France sent me a nice message saying she really liked my blog! Hello, I love compliments. That made me really happy. Thanks M!
8. I'm wondering why I always like the most expensive things in the stores, and why I chose the most painful/expensive place on my body for a potential tattoo...
9. I'm happy about the message a member of The Ballroom Thieves sent me saying how much they enjoyed my music. Thanks!
10. I'm going to do homework now, but before I go, here are two videos from Thursday night... Still have more to come, no worries!
Loose Lips :: The Ballroom Thieves
6000 miles :: Valentina Duracinsky
Love, Freedom & Truth,